Thank you so much http://gadiskp.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. Super super exicted! :)
Here we go!
To give someone a Liebster Award you have to follow these rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page(s).
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. List eleven facts about yourself.
4. Answer the questions the award-giver asked you and make 11 more for your nominees.
5. List your nominees.
11 facts about me, myself, and I.
1) I love the idea of old, vintage, and classic. Anything from the 30’s-the80’s I am in love with. Elvis Presley to Audrey Hepburn. The way they dressed, their furniture, music, places teenagers would hang out at. I love going to places like that, especially in my town.
2) If you knew me well you would never think I am the type to be into the arts, but to be honest I love musicals, ballets, and orchestra concerts. I grew up around those things for a while and it just really catches my attention.
3) My favorite movies of all time would have to be old movies. I call them “The Classics” like, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Grease, La Bamba, The Sandlot, etc. I also love comedy, action, and romance in modern movies.
4) I do not eat the white cream in Oreo’s. Is that weird?
5) I love to read so much, but I am very picky when it comes to choosing a book.
6) My favorite seasons of the year are Fall & Winter. Even though I hate the cold and snow I will forever love the great vibes these two seasons bring to me. Especially winter, even in the summer I’ll be singing Christmas carols. No joke.
7) I love putting thought into everything. I normally buy presents or cards, but I really enjoy putting thought into all my presents whether I’m actually buying one or making one. I love getting creative.
8) My favorite stores to shop at are; Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Windsor. BUT! I am not afraid to admit that I am one of those girls that actually enjoys shopping at Goodwill or any of those stores. I love going in their and tearing down the whole store to find things I can actually wear that are my style or finding things I can literally use to make something out of it, like jeans and mkaing them into shorts.
9) I am a hopeless romantic. I love the idea of love, I say idea because I don’t believe in it anymore, not in this generation. I love how it is in movies and books. I love the idea of simple and comfortable.
10) I love stargazing. The stars and moon, the company of the dark sky is just all wonderful to me.
11) I believe that every moment should be enjoyed and filled with joy, laughter, and happiness. No matter what you do with your lfie tha day just enjoy it and enjoy the company of those around you, because we only live once, and that is literally the last time you will ever experience a moment exactly like the one you were in.
Q&A time :D
1) What is your motivation to write?
My motivation is save someone out there and to save myself. I write what I believe and about my struggles to inspire others and to save myself from going in the wrong direction again.
2) any favorite movies or music.
Favorite Movies: Peter Pan, Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Breakfast Club, The Parent Trap, Tangled, The Mortal Instruments, and The Sandlot.
Favorite Music: Bruno Mars, 5 Seconds of Summer, Elvis Presley, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato, and Fun.
3) If you just won a million dollars what would you do with them?
Well this point of my life has been about renewing myself, I’d spend it on new wardrobe, new room makeover, spoil some of my favorite people in my life, donate to causes/charities, buy food, and save up for college.
4) Do you have a role model?
Demi Lovato is my role model, she has been through the worst and felt the same way I felt with her, and I relate so much to her writings and her music. I don’t have a personal role model that I actually know in person becasue everyone disspoints.
5) What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to prove everyone who told me otherwise, wrong. Become who I want to be, be happy, and help others to become better as well.
6) When you are sad, stressed, depressed, what will you do?
Well for sure write about it on my blog, that’s number one. But stay strong, tell myself it will get better, avoided pointing fingers, and just make myself some coffee and watch my favorite movie.
7) If you had to move to a different country, where would you live?
Definately Europe! It has always been a dream of mine to go there and one day I will go.
Here is my list of amazing bloggers that I nominate for this award.
Here are your questions:
1) What is your pet-peeve?
2) What inspires you to write?
3) What is your favorite holiday, and why?
4) What is your dream date?
5) Favorite memory you wish you could replay?
6) Favorite food?
7) What do you fear?
8) Favorite blog post you’ve ever posted?
9) If you could live in any time period, which would you live in?
10) Number one thing you have to have with you or on you before leaving your house?
11) What can’t you live without?
GOOD LUCK! :)